Monday, February 23, 2009

Listening

Today after school I was uploading some photos to our blog when Simone was trying to tell me some thing. I told her just a minute and then she tapped me on the shoulder and started singing this song to me with Sophie Wei!!

I had my flip video right next to me so I asked them to sing it to me again.

(The girls are both sucking on kid's cough drops because they have been sick last week and Rick had strep throat. Sophie Wei has also had her last dentist appointment for a bit, we hope, we are excited for her to have a pain free mouth again.)

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my goodness! I know how this can sting but I think no matter what they will always want more. I also think it is greta that they can communicate to us. Some kids would not be open with their parents.

Kim