Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blessings



Thanksgiving
So Much to be thankful for this year! Simone, friends, family and health!
Simone is such a blessing.
Three new babies added to our family. Our Goddaughter Sara in March, then Simone in April and then my nephew Carter was born on May 26th! The same birthday as my sister Julzs.
My Dad has also been out twice this year for a vist. That has been so cool. My sister Brynn also made it out for a visit.
My mother in law came and helped us out for a week when we chose to switch day cares. That was so cool of her even though it was short notice.
My Mom has been out many times to help us get things done. We are so thankful for that.
Rick and I recieved our Masters degree with our good friend Becca and my brother Jason is now a police officer. So many things to be thankful for.
We went back into the doctors on Tuesday evening for Simones ear infection re-check. She still has one after ten days so the doctor put her on different medication. We hope this one works!
We spent thanksgiving at home this year. Rick cooked most of the dinner, what a great chef he is! Another yummy meal! I did the stuffing, rolls and then set the table. My Mom and Robert came up on Wednesday and spent a couple of days with us. Robert had to go home on Friday morning for work so Mom stayed with us until Sunday. We also got to see Auntie Gloria because she flew home from Sanfran on Sunday so she took my Mom home after a short visit.
We also painted our TV room. Sad to say, no more purple! The new color looks great and it was time for a change. Rick is getting closer to being finished with Simones Puppet show! Can't wait.
Life is good.

No comments: