Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve



What a GREAT day!

Simone is feeling SO MUCH better and we are on the tenth night in a row with her sleeping through the night. We are so happy that she is feeling better and we all needed the sleep. She is talking and babbling so MUCH more. What a blessing that the ear tubes helped this much!

Grandma and Grandpa Prater came up yesterday ev
eing. We always have so much fun together.

Grandma and Grandpa Jones arrived today. Daddy cooked us a very nice prime rib lunch, yummy. Mommy kept going over to Auntie Becca and Uncle Scotts house.....not sure why?? She keeps saying she is w
orking on something.....This must be good! I can't tell you what it is because Mommy has to mail it to everyone after Christmas.

I love it when my Grandparents come up to visit me. I just wish I could see My Grandma and Grandpa Scott more. Mommy says that now my doctor says I can fly so maybe I can go see Grandma and Grandpa Scott this summer when the move back to Arizona. My Mommy said I will like it there.
Grandma and Grandpa Jones had so many presents for me. They spoiled me but I liked every minute of it. So much cool and fun presents. I also opened a special gift from Ashley, a very cool necklace!


Mommy opened a gift from Grandpa and Grandma Scott. She was smiling pretty big! She said that Grandpa has been telling her about this being her Masters Christmas (because she received her Masters Degree in July.) Grandma Scott has been helping Grandpa get the ever just so gift.....Well I guess they know what my Mommy likes because she is beaming.

Then we went to church for a very nice candle light service. What a memorable day.

We also had a visitor from a guy with a white beard.....
Sleep tight, Simone

No comments: