Monday, April 24, 2006

Sand

I just had to take this picture yesterday as the kids were playing in our back yard in the sand box......Just love moments like this. They were all playing nice and having fun. Simone, Reagan, Emma, Nixon and Cooper.

Last summer Simone wanted nothing to do with the sand box. She likes it now.

Simone also went Potty on the can, ha-ha. She is so interested, I think she is ready more than we are.

It is hard to keep up with the Blog but I hope everyone is enjoying it. There are a couple of reasons why I do the blog. I feel it is worth the hard effort to keep a journal with pictures for Simone to have when she grows up. Both my Mom and my Dad have amazing pictures of my brother and I which I treasure so much! I want that for Simone. All of our family lives all over so I feel this is a good way to feel closer. Good way to keep up with friends too!

Life has been a blessing but very busy. After work we play with Simone, eat dinner and then go to sleep after picking up a little. I just finished Jump Rope for Heart at school and now I am getting ready to take my dance team to the Jr. Rose Parade and then it will be Field Day. Needless to say I don't get much of anything else done. I also started to work out again slowly, taking care of my back, trying to make that a priority!!!

Anyways hope you enjoy the blog as much as we do.

Simone has her last two top molars coming in. They have been throwing us for a loop and causing us some late nights.....but they should be all in in a couple of days...Can't wait.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: