Monday, May 29, 2006

Oh My GOSH!

Yesterday my friend Jeni and I did some shopping for PE and Dance Team. I am so fortunate that my PTA donates money to help fund these programs. Trying to wrap up things before the end of the year because things are already getting crazy!

So.....we found this tunnel at target for the Kindergarteners and 1st graders next year.

Jeni gave me an idea.....Let Simone try it out, so I did. She loved it yesterday.

This morning when we came down stairs she went over to the couch and looked at the storage bag. She said, "OH My Gosh!" ( I wonder where she gets that from???) Then she noted that the it was not in the bag and walked into the kitchen. There it was all folded up. She then said, "Play". So I opened it up and she said WOW! Moments like this, LOVE THEM! Posted by Picasa

No comments: