Monday, January 22, 2007

Our Baby Hawk Arrives


Today our new Baby Hawk, Mai Tai arrived. I am so excited and so is Simone. I was a little surprised by her reaction! I LOVE IT!!

I found out about this from a blog I enjoy reading, Waiting for Sophie. The Mommy, Shana always has good advice on there and I thought I would use her recommendation and try this......Well I am so glad..........I have been wanting one for a long time but had to wait. After much research I finally decided to purchase one and I am SO GLAD!!

It is so sweet and does not bother my back!!! I purchased it with the head part but here you can see I folded it down. You can click on the link/tittle of this blog and it will lead you to their web site.

It has been worth the wait as I love to hold Simone :O)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: