Friday, February 16, 2007

Chicago

We are here! I LOVE This PHOTO from yesterday.

Simone was great on the airplane, thanks to her Auntie Becca and Uncle Scott's DVD player, yes we will be purchasing one for our trip to China.

Flying in we had a great view. We flew over the city for what seemed for every. I got goose bumps looking at the city blocks, tall houses with garages behind the yard, ally ways....Three stories tall, the a-framed breakfast place with the blue roof (can't remember the name), White Castle, busyness....SO many memories here in Chicago for me, so much family here, makes me miss my Grandma!!

We are so glad to be here and having a great time. Most of the Family will come over on Sunday, both from My Mom's and Dad's side of the family. Andrea will be making Chili for us all to eat.

Yum!

No comments: