Monday, July 30, 2007

More About my Birthday

It seemed like I got to celebrate my birthday for a couple of days this year and I have to admit, that was nice :O)
My Mom surprised me on Tuesday with a short visit.

Rachel took me out to dinner at the local Sushi place. It was my first time and I loved it. It was so nice to enjoy dinner with one of my best friends....I had forgotten how long it has been since we have been able to just sit and talk with out being interrupted so we enjoyed every minute. We love are children but it is nice to get out once in a while. The reason why I liked the restaurant was because you sit up at the bar and the sushi comes around on a conveyor belt right in front of you so you pick what you like. Anyways, it was yummy.

On my birthday Rick, Simone and I went to the Camas Day's Celebration and had lunch. Then I had a very special treat. Becca took me with her Mom, out to get a pedicure. It was so relaxing and fun. The girls at Madison Nails do such a great job. We had SO MUCH FUN! Even though Becca had to ride home in Emma's car seat. Thank goodness she is small!
When we got home we then went out to Lewisville Park. We met Matt, Katie, Ron, Marie, Ian and Olivia out there. Since we were not hungry when we went out there we only brought a cooler full of water bottles....well after a while playing we started to get hungry.....So Matt and Katie shared there Kentucky Fried Chicken with us. One of the highlights of our trip out there was that we had a Bald Eagle fly above us two times. It was gorgeous and memorable!

After that we got home and the Watson's had a cake for me. What fun activities we did for my Birthday. And then we went to a fun wedding the next day for Rick's Former Teaching Partner Shannon. (Photos to come.)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: