Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful

This week I am thankful for:

  • My husbands 35th birthday! For the phone calls from family that he received. For our family and friends that could make it for a small birthday celebration. You mean the world to us and your thoughtfulness is appreciated. Thanks everyone for appreciating my Chili :O) (Photos to come later. I am almost caught up.)
  • For sick days! I am thankful that my job lets you take a sick day to care for a sick child. Simone is not feeling well at all.
  • Thankful that Simone took a very long nap today because she needed it!
  • Our visit with Cami and Chris on Saturday.
  • My brother. I appreciate his effort for us to remain close. For his phone calls and long talks. I miss you so much and your family! Congrats to you and Andrea on your new house. You will love it and we can't wait to come visit.
  • For our local Panda Group (families who have all adopted from China.) For the time that Simone and I got to spend at Tracy and Anna's house on Monday. Since I work full time we do not get to meet with this group often but when we can we love it! It is so nice to share stories, learn from others and just talk. Thankful for my cell phone as I got lost on my way due to Map Quest, so I was glad that I could call Tracy and find my way. I am also thankful for them listening to me vent about finding a Chinese Activity for Simone.
  • My teaching Partner Paula. God put us together "O)
  • My life. I am thankful for my life and my health.
  • My husband and inspiration. Thanks for keeping me motivated to continue this fitness quest. It is so much more fun to do this together!
  • My car. It keeps on ticking.
  • Auntie Gloria. You are so important to us. We hope you FEEL MUCH better soon!! Sorry for all of the pain you are going through.
  • My Uncle Richard because he chooses to use his vacation time to come and visit family!! I also enjoyed having lunch with him and my Mom on Tuesday before they headed back to the beach. It is so good to spend time with family.
  • My Mom. Mom's are the best!!!!
I have so much to be thankful for.

These photos were taken on November 12th, 2007. Simone thought it would be fun to use the bottom of her cheer leading skirt for a dress since it was big enough. I thought is was cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your thankful post! It was good to see you and at the Pandas :). I LOVE the new top to your blog!