Saturday, January 26, 2008

Through the Eyes of a Child

Through the eyes of my Daughter I see new things, appreciate every little moment. I am refreshed and excited about life. As I look at her eyes I see wonder and beauty. When I see her eye lashes it reminds me of the first time I held her, how scared she was. It also reminds me of how much she slept the first three days we were together. It amazes me how her eyelashes never seem to change. On those first few days together as she looked at ours for trust we tried to give her as much eye contact as possible so she would bond with us. How things have changed. Looking into each others eyes brings comfort and knowledge that we are a family forever. Simone we love you so much! We love our little brown eyed girl!
Going to this puppet show was so amazing for me as a Mom. I am so glad that Sue had asked us to go because I did not think that Simone was ready to sit through some thing like this. Sue went to a birthday party a while ago where this same person performed and Matthew loved it. She was right on and I am so glad we went.

I enjoyed watching Simone as her eyes lighted up when the puppets started singing their songs. At first she was trying to figure out what was going on. She loved the show but did Not want to get too close to them.

Me, Simone, Reagan and Emma.
Girls just want to have fun. 12/20/08
Posted by Picasa

No comments: