Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby Collins Baby Shower 2/2/08

I am so glad that Collin was such a good sport and did not mind me taking so many photos of him this weekend!!

On 2/2/08 Amy, Cami and I held a baby shower for Baby Collin at Cami's house. We were also blessed with help from Wendy, Bethanie, Marci and Anne. I am so thankful for such great friends. We had such a wonderful time celebrating Collin!! I am such a lucky girl to still have such good friends in my life!! Thanks Amy and Cami for all of your help planning the day. You two rock. Amy, Windy and I.

Here I am with our beautiful girl. We had such a great time while we were back home, where both Rick and I grew up! We also got to enjoy my in-laws and my parents. My inlaws took us out for a yummy lunch at our favorite Chinese Restaurant!!!I am so thankful for my life!

Here is Simone facinated by Cami and Chris's thingamagigger...Not sure what it is called?? I want one. You just touch if once and the magnet makes a design in the sand.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: