Thursday, March 06, 2008

Jump Time

 

 

 

 


Mike and Rachel had Laurens 5th birthday party at a place called JJ Jump. They only have three birthday parties going on at a time. Not only did the kids enjoy it but as you can see from the photos I also had a GREAT time jumping all over the place. It was a great idea. When I took Simone to school the new letter of the week was the Letter "J". I said to Simone, "you know a word that starts with the letter J, Uncle JJ!" Simone replied, "JJ JUMP, can you tell my teachers that!" Needless to say she had a great time!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Lauren Jean. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. We love your smile, sense of humor, friendship and being around you. I will also never forget the day a couple of weeks ago when we were over playing and you tattled to your Mom about what one of your friends said to their brother. It was so funny!! Your the best.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: