Friday, March 28, 2008

Summers Baby Shower

Summer and I.

Summer and Casey have two very adorable little boys and now they are having their little girl!
We are so happy for them.

On Saturday March 28th, 2008 Rachel and I went to Summers Baby Shower. We had so much fun and Rebecca made a yummy brunch!

I also felt very honored that Summer shared her 3D ultra sound with us. It was truly amazing and set to music by Enya (spelling?). It was the first one I have ever seen so I was trying to hold back the "happy tears!" I don't think I will ever forget that.

Rebecca asked us to wear pink and bring our baby photos. I brought Sophie's photo with me so I could show Summers friends and Rebecca told me I could put hers up there. Seeing it up there was such an amazing feeling.

Rachel and Summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: