Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Collin, Mike and Windy

We had a surprise on Sunday. My friend Windy called me and said, "what are you doing?" I said, "nothing, Ricks at his duathlon." Then Windy tells me ok then we are driving up to visit you guys.....So Windy, Mike and Collin drove from the beach to the city!

WOW, they drove two hours to come visit us!!! I told Windy when they got here that I must sound very depressed on the phone if they needed to drive that far to come visit us :O)

Their visit worked it cheered me up!!!

What great friends. They arrived around 4:30, I think and left around 9pm.....

I could not resist taking photos of the kids while we were eating Clam Chowder.


Sophie Wei's first time having clam chowder.


Happy Birthday Windy and congrats on your little girl! We can NOT wait until she arrives!!!

Love you guys!

No comments: