Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Honest Weblog

I have been prized with the Honest Weblog award From Roxanne Kristina , you can read about her post about this here.

“When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. (Honestly I had to pick more than 7. I should put on the list that I have a hard time making decisions some time ;)

List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”

I have many people I would like to recognize. I really enjoy my blog roll. I would rather read these blogs than read the news. I find them honest, inspiring, friends (even though I have not actually met a couple in person but would love to), informative, caring, real, funny, creative, amazing photography and a blessing. All of these girl make me smile and motivate me. I am thankful for blogging and for their voice.

I know some of them may of done this before or are very busy so no pressure :O)

My Honest Weblogs go to:

Stefanie

Shana

Andrea

Becca

Beth

Robbie

Jenn

Amber

Emily

Heather

Tami

Denise

Kim

Sharon

Erin

Kimi

Julia

Lisa

Tammy

Erika

Now, to the list of 10 honest things about me:
1. I do not like guns.
2. I wish I never stopped playing the clarinet and I can't wait to do a mission with my family in China when the girls are older during summer vacation....
3. I am excited but nervous about going back to work tomorrow. I love being a teacher. Children are people too and I cherish them. I am thankful that my profession is Teaching.
4. I enjoy eating, a lot, to much :O)
5. I am obsessed with photography. Always trying to learn new techniques, learn about new equipment, enjoy capturing the moments and enjoying making people happy when I show them their pictures. I am trying to put my camera down more and live in the moments instead of being so obsessed with taking photos.
6. I love sports and I am now into running.
7. I like to smile.
8. I am currently deepening and learning more about my relationship with God.
9. I wish people would be nicer.
10. I am so thankful for every day. I feel so blessed with a wonderful husband, adorable daughters, lovable family and amazing friends.

3 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I love your 10 honest points. I am so glad you are a teacher. Kids are people too and they need loving teachers. HArry's teacher is so unloving this year and it is breaking his little spirit.

I also totally relate to putting the camera down and living in the moment. I tis hard to do when you love photography!


Thank you for naming me for this. I appreciate it very very much!

Good luck on your first day back to school!!!!

rk said...

M,

This is amazing. Speaking of busy, I was shocked when I saw that you had time for this. Made time, rather. I did not expect you to, but you blessed me. Thank you!!!! I heart your heart. Now Beth needs to get busy with her "nothing to do" time :0).

xoxox,
Roxx

Shana said...

Awww, thanks so much!!! :)

It seems that we have a lot in common, especially:

#1, #3 (I used to be a teacher), #4, #5, #7, #8, #9, and #10!!!

You are such a sweetheart!

Hugs, Shana :)