Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lipstick Jungle

My new favorite show is Lipstick Jungle!

Here is what their web site says about the show: "Movie exec Wendy (Brooke Shields, "Suddenly Susan") does everything she can to balance career and family. Nico (Kim Raver, "24"), editor-in-chief of a hot fashion magazine, has her eye on becoming CEO. And free-spirited designer Victory (Lindsay Price, "Beverly Hills, 90210") longs to make her dreams come true -- and maybe find "Mr. Right" along the way."

My favorite part from last week was when Victory was talking to her friends over breakfast! It cracked me up.



From left, Brooke Shields as Wendy, Lindsey Price as Victory and Kim Raver as Nico.

Here is the link to their show web site.
Today was my first day back to school and I had an AMAZING DAY! My guest teacher Laura is amazing and did a super job, the kids all gave me hugs and it was so good to see all my friends today!!
It was hard to be away from Simone and Sophie Wei but they are being well taken care of by their Daddy and that helps.
Today is also my Mom's BDay so it was nice to spend it with her and my Step Dad, Robert. Photos to come later.
Good night and girls, I recommend the show it is fun!

1 comment:

rk said...

Oh my goodness I am so glad your transition back to work is going smoothly. I have just discovered lipstick jungle. Now we have to get Beth into it so we can SKYPE and talk about it!!!!

xoxox,
Roxx