Monday, March 02, 2009

Dr. Seuss

Happy Dr. Seuss Week.

To celebrate we went to our local library for a Dr. Seuss Birthday Party where the girls received their Dr. Seuss whiskers. At home we read some Dr. Seuss books, these are some of Rick's favorites to read with the girls.

At work I also enjoyed our Second Graders and one 1st Grade class when they performed Dr. Seuss Songs and Skits. We also had some very talented gymnasts and dancers for our favorite place perform a Dr. Seuss Performance. I even played Dr. Seuss music for my older students and they loved it. While they were doing Kan-Jam they were dancing at the same time, so much fun!
I like the above photo in both black and white.

I am still trying to figure out my fancy photo settings on my camera but get so mad when I miss great shots because they are blurry or too dark so I flipped my flash on for the above photo. I need a lot of practice.
Our girls bring us so much fun, love and silly times. We love them so much!!

No comments: