Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Colton Dale

I was blessed with the honor of being with one of my best friends during her birth. I am so grateful for Mike and Rachel having me be part of such a special day! It was amazing, a day I will never forget.

After pushing for a bit Rachel had to go in for an emergency C Section. Every thing turned out good.

I also joined Rachel's Sister Katie and Mom in the delivery room.


Proud Grandparents. Colton Dale has his middle name named after his Grandpa above. Each child in their family has a middle name of a Grandparent.
Grandma Judy below.



Proud Daddy, Sister Lauren and Brother Jake!




Uncle Matt, Cousin Liam below. Aunt Erin Above.
Uncle Matt and Aunt Brittany below.



Katie and I below. Proud Aunt and Auntie!!!


Aunt Katie and Uncle Matt. Colton was born with the best hair!!
Proud Daddy!!! (The photos are a bit out of order but there are too many to repost.)

What a blessed DAY!! I have been blessed with such great friends. Love you Sautters!!!!!!!

No comments: