Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Heart

This evening I could not stop thinking of how proud I am of Simone.
During her prayers tonight she just kept praying and praying. She prayed for about five minutes and Sophie was so good while she did. Sophie just sat there listening while I held her and sucked on her fingers.
Here is some of what I could remember:
Simone said, "I love my sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet Sister. I have God in my heart and Jesus loves me in my heart (the worked on a heart project earlier this week at school. I can't wait to see it.) In Utah all the dinosaurs are dead."
Before I forget....A few weeks ago when Sophie was saying her prayers she said, "please watch over my Uncle JJ so he does not get arrested and locked up in jail!" (Her Uncle is a police officer.)

No comments: