Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy 5th Birthday Emma!

Our God Daughter Emma turns 5 today! Can't believe it. We enjoyed her very fun birthday party at Lewis River. We had such a good time. I will post photos later.

Here are some of the photos that I took of Emma a couple of weeks ago. I did not want any one to see them until her birthday because I do this for her every year. She loved the little book I made for her.

I just feel so blessed to have such a close relationship with Emma. She is so much fun and such a good little girl. I love it when she calls me Auntie or yells across the street at me! It is a joy to watch her grow and be a part of her life. How lucky are we! She loves Rick and Simone too, those relationships are fun to watch too. Simone loves to copy every thing big girl Emma does. They do get into little fights once in a while but that is because they are so much a like and it is good for them to learn problem solving skills and that it is ok to get upset and work things out!

WE LOVE YOU EMMA!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: