Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mothers Day

On May 11th, 2008 we celebrated Mothers Day. We had a nice day. Rick, Simone, My Mom and I went out to breakfast.....Then Simone, My Mom and I went to church. They played my favorite song, "Never Let Go, Through the Calm and the Storm." It made me think of Sophie and how the day was not the same knowing she was so far away.

Here is a photo that Simone took of me. She is asking more and more now, "I take photo, my turn!" I can't resist since she is so good for me.

The Sun is finally coming out!!! My mom came and spent the weekend with us so we enjoyed her company and she helped watch Simone on Saturday while Rick went for a long bike ride and I could work a garage sale with my friend Lisa. On Saturday Simone came down with a fever because she had her 4 year old shots the evening before. Thanks Mom for all of your help.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: