Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Splash Fun

Simone hiding out in the background, not wanting to be in the picture but still wanting to know what was going on. Sophie Wei, Me, Roxx and her Daughter Julia. We met them and my friend Beth and her children Nicholas and Char along with my Mom at a local Park. We had a great time!!
About three years ago my friend Beth introduced me to her best friend/sister Roxx. I can't remember if it was just before we left to bring Simone home or right after?? Anyways it good to have a friend who knows what I am going through and shares a similar situation.

It is fun to see Beth and Roxx together, they are a hoot as well as childhood friends. Their devotion to their sister friendship is inspiring and fun to be around.

We look forward to seeing you guys again next time you are in town for a long visit "O)

Since I forgot my camera these photos are compliments of Roxx!

I love this photo of Simone below, the lighting is great.

The very talented Nicholas and Charlotte.

The kids enjoyed the fountains!!

1 comment:

rk said...

I just took a break and looked at the pics and your sweet sentiments. I wish we were at the park right now! FUN! Also had fun getting to know your sis on our SKPE date w/ Beth! FUN FUN FUN!!!