Thursday, August 07, 2008

American Swim Suite Gift and New Mister Made by Daddy

My friend Tia Sophie Wei this swim suit but it was a little to big and way too cute to return so Simone has been using it :O) We still have the two cover ups and two swim suits that Tia purchased for Simone when she first came home and now Sophie Wei uses. Thanks Tia!

Simone was OK with me taking photos of her on this day so I kept snapping away! I can't believe how much she has grown over the summer!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much SIMONEY!!
We thought Sophie Wei needed a bigger swim suit...We were wrong! This one slipped off within seconds of putting it on and she WAS NOT happy about it!!
Silly Simone!I can not believe how long here hair has gotten.Silly again!
Introducing our new Mister that Daddy made for us.



This is so much fun!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

So sweet! Love the suits and how much fun the girls are having!!