Friday, September 05, 2008

Nicole and Theresa

Nicole and Theresa were on a walk this evening and stopped by our house. We are so glad that they did because it has been so long since we have seen them. I am so bummed that I did not get a photo...I was way too excited.

After Nicole and Theresa left Simone started whining and crying for Nicole.

Here is what Simone wanted me to email Nicole. (This is what her preschool teacher Dee did before when Simone was missing me at work. That is where she got the idea from.)

These are Simone's words, I just typed:

"FOR YOU" Simone says, "I want her, I want her to spend the night, graduate good manners - that means I love you, and I love you two forever, and I love you forever and graduate I love you."

After I typed the above she stopped crying and whining.

Wait, Simone has one more thing, "I been talking for you, OK that's it."
"OK, I have one last chance!!! I love you forever and I hope when you leave I will say bye, bye!"

Simone is so sweet and she really likes Nicole!!

No comments: