Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Here is Simones Thanksgiving Prayer:

"Dear God, thank you for I hope Sophie, thank you for saving her and hope God that Sophie feels better I hope you join us, thank you for my health body. Thank flowers making, I thank you God and thank you God for saving Lew's hot spot (our Dog), and were gonna have good dessert over there. and thank you for my God blessing from above and one more, we have apple slices. Kay, that's it. Amen!
We have so much to be THANKFUL for this year!

Rick and I now have the family that we have been dream of for over 8 years!!!

We are so thankful for our health, family, friends our jobs and our house.

Thank you everyone for your love and support.

Cheers Everyone, make it the best Thanksgiving Ever!!

Sophie Wei's First Thanksgiving.

Below is some conversation that Simone and I had today:
"We have lots a movies over to go to Grandma and Grandpas house. I would like to go see the shells and make them. Grandma is going to make dinner for us and we can have a little picnic party and then dessert. Do you want to see how a picnic is made. (Simone puts hands together and shows this makes a picnic.)

"We have a sea lion movie and we don't and that's OK. I see lot's of Chinese Girls, Kung Fu Panda (Simone is looking at a China Sprout Catalog.) Spell it MOM!"

No comments: