Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ems Birthday

These photos were taken on our Goddaughters Birthday on August 27th. (I am trying to catch up with my photos.) Her parents took her to a cool bike shop and she got to pick out her very own bike for her birthday. Can't believe that Emma is 6!

As the adults talked in the front yard the kiddos were quietly at work. All of a sudden I hear a giggle giggle, giggle, giggle giggle and I decided I better check on them. When I turned around this is what I found. A little bit of art work on the house. I wonder who was involved????

Hum, Emmas name is on the house and Simones hands and face are covered with chalk.

Simone loving her bugs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can never check on your blog with out smiling! That photo at the top is greeting card worthy!
A