Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thoughts on Thursday

I am in a rut, still!
Still having a hard time adjusting to working full time while having sick kido's.
I am having a hard time finding time to take care of myself.
I need to make the time to start working out again!
I miss my Dad!
I miss my Brother!
I am excited, my Sister Brynn and Jeremy are getting married!
I love my husband and how much he loves all of his family!
I am proud of my husband for what he has worked on this week.
I am thankful for the answers my Mom needed.
I hope Sophie Wei feels better soon.
I am comforting Simone with all of her questions of why Kindergarten and the change.
I am thankful for my job and health insurance!
I am thankful for Becca helping us on Wed. and Jeni for the offer.
Thankful for the Preschool teachers letting us know how Sophie Wei does during the day.
I am reading The Shack by WM. Paul Young.
Happy Birthday Life Long Friend Cami, Niece Ashley, Father in Law Rick and Cousin Shanna.
I am.

No comments: